At the February 22, 2022 meeting, Session approved lifting the Covid policies that have been in place to help protect our membership and staff since early 2020. This was done mindfully and with consideration of comments and information which had been shared with us by you.
What does this mean for you when attending services and activities at the Church?
· Facemasks and social distancing will no longer be required during any activities held in the Church building.
· Alternating pew seating in the sanctuary will return to normal pew seating.
· Anyone who chooses to continue wearing masks is welcomed to do so for the protection of yourself and others.
· Session continues to recommend those who are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask.
· Services will continue to be offered on-line through both live and recorded options.
· As we have practiced throughout the pandemic, if you are not feeling well, please exercise good judgment and stay home to protect yourself and others from all illness.
· If these changes make it unsafe for you to attend, please reach out to the staff or a Session member to see what accommodations can be made.
These have been unprecedented times. Thank you for trusting us as your leaders as we have had to make difficult decisions on a complex issue. As always, if you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to a member of Session.
Westminster Presbyterian Church Session